Article 1 (Application)
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
Mentioned Below are acts not allowed when using our services:
- （１）Violations of the legal guidelines of a country which is connected with the commercial transaction
- （２）Acts related to crime
- （３）Acts that damage or disrupt the functions of the server or network of MUSUVI
- （４）Acts that present a risk to the service of MUSUVI
- （５）Collecting and storing personal information of other users
- （６）Using personal information of other users for purposes other than commercial transactions
- （７）Acting as another user
- （８）Other acts that MUSUVI considers inappropriate
Article 7 (Disagreements amongst users)
Should there be disagreements or disputes among users, MUSUVI rejects any participation and does not guarantee commercial transactions.
Article 11 (Changes to the service content, etc.)
MUSUVI reserves the right, without notifying the user in advance, to modify the service content. In the event that a particular service offer is discontinued, MUSUVI assumes no liability for the damage incurred to the user.
Article 12 (Changes to the terms and conditions)
MUSUVI reserves the right, if necessary, to modify the terms and conditions listed here without informing the users. If changes occur under the terms and conditions listed here, MUSUVI will automatically update these on the Terms and Conditions page below. As a result, MUSUVI fulfills its obligation to notify.
Article 13 (Notifications and contact)
MUSUVI determines the method of notification and contact between the user and MUSUVI.